Drucker Apps rounds out this conversation with resources that will help you continue to explore the questions raised and discover how you can move from ideas to action.
- Drucker Societies around the globe are using Drucker’s core insights to create positive change in their local communities. Find out how you can join a Drucker Society.
- Marc Levinson‘s The Box: How the Shipping Container Made the World Smaller and the World Economy Bigger about the way that Malcom McLean revolutionized global container shipping.
- TechCrunch: a blog about new Internet products and companies.
- ReadWriteWeb: a technology blog with daily Internet news and analysis.
- MediaPost: a web resource for news on media, marketing and advertising.
- A VC and @fredwilson: a tech venture capitalist who blogs about the latest in tech and Internet business.
- Drucker Institute Executive Director Rick Wartzman’s article Innovation Isn’t Just for Start-ups in Bloomberg Businessweek explores creative destruction and innovation within existing companies.
Further Drucker Reading
To read more from Peter Drucker on creative disruption and innovation, check out:
Drucker’s 1983 article for Forbes magazine, “Schumpeter and Keynes,”traces some of the foundations of his philosophy.